Monday, June 21, 2010

New Coffee L-O-V-E

Chocolate + Coffee = One Happy Camper

I ran into Target a few days ago to pick up a gift and while walking to the check out, the coffee aisle caught my attention. Several months ago I started drinking Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend coffee and truly enjoy the taste but have had trouble finding it in my area.

So, you understand my excitement when I saw it on the shelves at Target and quickly picked up 2 bags. Then as I turned my cart around I noticed this.......GODIVA Chocolate Truffle coffee and decided to get a bag of it also.

OH MY GOODNESS
If you love chocolate you need to try this coffee. I mix 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 Dunkin' donuts grounds to brew. The only bad thing about this is that it won't last very long, not due to the size of the bag but rather the fact that I've drank 4-5 cups every morning since I bought it and sometimes have 1-2 cups in the afternoon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment