Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring

Let me start by saying, it's a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L morning here in SoIL. While I'm hot natured and quite comfortable with the temp in late fall/winter, I do love a cool spring morning and this morning is just about perfect. I slept last night with both of my bedroom windows wide open with a lovely cool breeze coming in.

I'm on my second cup of coffee, the first I drank on the back porch watching the day 'wake up'. I really need to win the lottery or find a rich husband, I could get use to lazy mornings started at my own pace - I don't get many of those. I'm an early riser no matter what the day holds, but not having to get ready to do something the minute I get out of bed is wonderful.

My second cup brought me into my computer. I plan to be at this computer most of the day getting the 1000+ basketball pictures edited and copied to cd's so I can share them with Johnathon's teammates and/or their parents. So if you read this today send a shout out, I'll be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment