Friday, March 6, 2009

Home from Hospital

Quick Update before I run back out the door......

They released dad early last night from the hospital and he had his first round of in-home therapy today. The doctor and nurses were amazed at how well he was doing. They all said they don't send patients home in 3 days with a bi-lateral knee replacement.

He may have a different view on "how well he's doing" after the in-home therapists came today. I guess they really worked him over. But in all things did/are going well with the surgery.

I'm about to head out the door for a very competitive trivia night at the SV High School (fund raiser for girls b'ball) - wish me luck! After trivia our team is going to 'celebrate' our win at one of the team members house with cocktails & fingerfoods so don't call me until around noon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment