Monday, March 9, 2009

One of those days

I need to post the period 13 adjustments I received from our auditor in the mail and close 2008. Which isn't a big deal until I have to correct all of the spreadsheets to reflect the new numbers, which is just a little time consuming. Oh, I have to do this for 3 of the 4 companies (4th won't be done for a while). Not difficult or mind boggling - just don't feel like doing it.

I need to get going on the February financials and sales reports. I do this monthly, not a big deal - just don't feel like doing it.

I really, really, really need to clean my fish tank in my office here at work. I feel sorry for my fish so I'll probably do this task even though I don't feel like carrying all of that water.

I need to re-pot my plants in my office. I get NO sunlight in my office so a few of my plants have decreased in size. About once a year I just add a few new starts to the pot to make it 'appear' that my plants are growing.

I need to clean my office, more specifically I need to FILE papers away. I also need to carry all of the 2006 files downstairs to make room for 2009, make binder covers for 2009, shred a huge stack of paperwork and organize my closet.

I wore jeans, CPI logo tee-shirt and flip flops to work today to do some of the messy jobs on my "I need to..." list and now that I'm at work I don't feel like doing any of them. I getting a headache which has been occurring for a couple of weeks now once I get to work. I've noticed that I'm squinting a lot too. Not sure if the headaches are causing the vision problems or the vision problems are causing the headaches. Too much to think about, I think I'll head to Walmart and get bottled water so I can clean my fish tank.....no thought involved in that task. Just a little heavy lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment