Saturday, January 31, 2009

Matt's B'day Party Skating Pics

Sorry for the delay in getting the birthday party skating pictures up. What can I say, the first of the year is always a busy time for accountants!!


We had a ball roller skating. I haven't been on skates since ???high school??? I think. I was proud of myself, I made it all afternoon without falling. Oh yeah I was wobbly when I first started. I think if I was to go back a few more times in the near future it would all come back and I'd be winning the "LIMBO" again!!

I did learn that pictures in a unlit skating rink aren't all that great....but here they are anyway.

Matt & Trey "in" the cake - literally....



Playing "Wipe-Out"



The birthday boy.



This is what pictures look like in a dark rink with a long range lens on without a tripod. The pic is Matthew and Michael.



Johnathon, Peyton, Katie

Whoaaaaa






Siblings.....








Parents of the birthday boy...

Brittany playing "Wipe-Out"





The birthday cake.....


The birthday child gets to "hand-print" the wall, sign & date it.....


Matt printed the wall next to his sister, Katie

The skating rink birthday party was pretty cool. They have "private" rooms that the b'day party gets to use in which they serve you either pizza or hot dogs/chips. Then they serve the cake/ice cream and keep track of all of the gifts for you. They even keep the gifts in a basket with the front counter person so you don't have to worry about keeping an eye on them while everyone is skating. Thanks for inviting me to your birthday party Matthew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment