Monday, January 26, 2009

Falling from the sky

Someone isn't listening to me because it's not just snow falling from the sky, it's a mix of EVERYTHING. Here's what it looks like at 10pm......

This is going to go on ALL night into late tomorrow morning, take a small break and then start up again tomorrow afternoon. That front that is showing on the tv stretches all the way to Texas.






I know it doesn't look like much on the ground but you have to realize that very little of it is snow. The weather man just said that the area I live in will have well over 1 inch of sleet along with 4-6 inches of snow all mixed up together - Yeah.
The news channel has had a record number of accidents reported already this evening and are suggesting that everyone who possibly can to stay in until WEDNESDAY at least.....great!
Pretty sure all of my fare weathered relatives are just laughing their heads off about now. I'm sure it's warm and sunny in California, Texas and Florida. But I know the truth that deep down you're jealous and really want to be here!

1 comment:

  1. Lindy and Isaiah aren't laughing they are freezing no coats in Texas no ice scraper and it is in the 30's and a little light ice boooo hoooo I really feel sorry for them! NOT!

    ReplyDelete