Thursday, September 18, 2008

Appointments

I'm looking for people to volunteer to let me take your picture for practice.

I would like to get several appointments booked before the end of the year so I can show my teacher and ask for advice of mistakes and get the praise for accomplishments!!

Since I don't have a "studio" the pictures would need to be on location either at your house, my house, or any where else that we decide to take them. I'd love to travel around So.IL exploring new locations for pictures. Honestly I can take your picture ANYWHERE, it's what's done afterwards in Photoshop and "how" it's taken that I need the practice on to make it look awesome. I've seen pics taken in parking lots and in overgrown fields that have great visual affect.

If you're interested on booking a photo appointment get in touch with me, I'd love the practice!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Amy I dont know if you got my text mess but Ali would like to come next Sunday as early in the afternoon as possibly for Drake and a family picture of her Wes and Drake Just let me know I will see her Sat. at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I would love it if you took Emilie's picture ... she is always ready.. and maybe I won't have to do senior pictures.. I think your photography rocks!
    Amy (Emilie's mom - Eric's girlfriend)
    Feel free to let Nina know and she can get in touch with me!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said to you in an email...we're in! You'd have to agree to give me publishing rights to Aunt Nina though. I'm sure we could get a cute 3 year pic for birthday in Nov.and some family pics for a Christmas card. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love for you to do some pics of P! Sounds like you got a lot of takers though. If you have time or want to, let me know and we are IN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    Can you take pictures that make me look 25,skinny,super blond,and oh yeah.....just an over all super model?

    ReplyDelete