Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wisdom???


Why do they call the last four teeth to enter your mouth "Wisdom" teeth? I know it's hard to believe but I don't have a large enough mouth for my wisdom teeth to come in. I'm in my mid-thirties and I'm still cutting teeth! A tooth is currently trying to enter a space that simply just isn't there.

At least one tooth tries to push it's way in once or twice a year and has for over 20 years now. Today the bottom tooth trying to make an appearance and is absolutely KILLING me. I think I'm going to have to finally breakdown and have them removed from my head!

Does this mean I'll never be wise???
PS....if you're contemplating removing your wisdom teeth as I am don't google "Wisdom Teeth", let's just leave it at not a pretty sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment