Saturday, February 14, 2009

Week in review

I put in quite a few hours at CPI headquarters again this week, but with a little glimpse of good news. I made some major progress on a project I've been working on since the first of the year, I'm really excited about this!!
Johnathon has started 6th grade basketball (Junior High ball just ended). Below are a few pics from the game. He started and played most of the game. Unfortunately they lost though.
#24
His jersey number is 24 which just happens to be the number of his favorite Nascar driver (whom I don't like so I'll not type his name - hehehe)
That's about it for the week....work and basketball. Next week is shaping up to pretty much be the same with the exception that I'm having a Pampered Chef party next Sunday afternoon.


Defense!





Dribbling the ball


That's Johnathon with the ball - he can jump!


A little outsized...


Sorry it's out of focus.....he shoots



No comments:

Post a Comment