Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back to work

It's Sunday evening and my week off from work is quickly coming to an end. I only completed 6 of the 19 items on my to do list :( Luckily though I'm almost done with editing another photo shoot, which will be 3 photo sessions complete!! I'm thinking I'll just pay someone to detail my car so that I can check that one off my list - I never claimed I was detailing the car myself. This is one of the pictures from my current edit session that I REALLY love. I'll have more on my photo blog in a day or two. Unfortunately today's weather didn't allow me to do the 2 photo sessions I had scheduled. Near freezing temps with rain/sleet mixture usually doesn't make subjects photogenic.....go figure! Tomorrow I must return to work after a whole week off, but I only have to work 3 weeks and I'm off for another 2 weeks! I always take off the last two weeks of the year, so returning isn't all that bad. Plus I know I'm going to have more than enough work to keep me super busy until my next vacation. I'm going to edit a few more pictures before retiring to bed and a few pages of "Twilight". Oh I almost forgot, when I was shopping Friday a picked up a cute new shower curtain and towel set to redecorate my bathroom for Christmas - plan to do that next week, will be sure to post a pic when it's done! Hope you great work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment