Sunday, April 22, 2012

2-Week To Do List 04/22/2012

It's going to be a busy couple of weeks.  I hope to get my guest bathroom pictures posted on here this week, but I'm not going to hold my breath!  I would like to get the picture/canvas I'm going to paint done first - haha, silly thought.


Monday 4/23 - have a client coming over after work to determine her print order and design a storyboard of her son

Tuesday 4/24 - Brittany's school play at 7pm which gives me just enough time to get home, grab my camera and pick up Dad & Johnathon.  Won't be home until around 9pm so I doubt I get much accomplished at home, may throw the clothes already in the washer into the dryer.  Have to edit one picture for a client - a special request.

Wednesday 4/25 - I need to go in early, early, early to prep for Thursday's meeting, baseball game after work, order pictures for a client when I get home from the game

Thursday 4/26 - get to work in the early, early am hours again, Board Meeting that afternoon (boo - hiss), baseball game after work

Friday 4/27 - Johnathon has a baseball game after work (away game, doubt I'll go - don't tell), design & order a storyboard for a client, most likely have another order or two to place

Saturday 4/28 - cheerleading competition at 10am, lunch with Martin's at the parents house afterwards - hope to get to take a few pictures with the Martin's, grand opening of Stark's Fitness Center in Benton - make appearance & finish registration (I'm joining a gym!!), Spring Gathering in Marion (kind of a big rummage sale of antiques & 'junk') that I have to be at it before it ends at 3pm, 2-year old photo session in the early evening

Sunday 4/29 - two photo sessions - toddler & high school senior, finish up a wedding decorating quote, edit a photo session, maybe clean my house a little?? maybe

Monday 4/30 - end of the month at work (involves a lot of work for accounting), work on assemblying wedding invites I designed

Tuesday 5/1 - first of the month at work (first day of the month means even more work for accounting), spring band concert at SV High.

Wednesday 5/2 - quarterly financial meeting in St. Louis with the banker, lecture that evening on lighting for photography (this is a fun thing for me), spending the night in STL

Thursday 5/3 - on-hands seminar in St. Louis on photography lighting at a local studio!!  I'm really excited about this, it'll be the first training I've ever had on photography.  Johnathon has a game in the afternoon, doubt I make it back in time.

Friday 5/4 - Johnathon has a baseball game after work, finish all the wedding invites after the game (150 with rsvp to make, easy peasy)

Saturday 5/5 - something is going on this morning but I can't remember what right now, deliver wedding invites to the bride, baseball game, Prom night at SV - I have multiple high school students to take pictures of in the late afternoon, and it's my BIRTHDAY!!! 

Sunday 5/6 - shooting an engagement session, edit a few pictures from the previous weekend

Monday 5/7 and Tuesday 5/8 - audit at work, oh the joy


And that's what my next two weeks involve!
I have all the supplies, tools to install my crown molding in my kitchen - now to find the time....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
    you will be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog
    and will eventually come back down the road. I want to encourage
    one to continue your great posts, have a nice morning!


    my blog post; review of provillus

    ReplyDelete