Sunday, October 17, 2010

Peppermint Mocha




I've found a new LOVE! I read a comment someone made a few days ago about Peppermint Mocha Coffee-Mate, saw it on my trip to Walmart the other day and decided to give it a try.

OH MY!!! It tastes like you're eating candy or some type of dessert with every drink of coffee. I was afraid the peppermint flavor would be stronger than what I'd like, but I was wrong - it's so delicious.

I was just visiting Coffee-Mate's website and found this recipe using the Peppermint Mocha creamer:




Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake!

Ingredients:
2 cups ground Oreo's Mint N'Cream cookies
3 pkgs (8 ozs) room temp cream cheese
1 cup Peppermint Mocha powdered creamer
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3 eggs
1 container (16 oz) sour cream at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla

Preheat oven to 350F and grease bottom and sides of a 9" springform pan.

Press cookie crumbs into sides and bottom and place in freezer for 5 minutes.

Beat cream cheese, coffee-mate and 1/4 cup sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour into crust.

Bake 45 to 50 minutes until edges are set but center still moves slightly.

Combine sour cream, remaining sugar and vanilla; mix well. Spread over surface of cheesecake and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove from springform pan.


ENJOY!!

I haven't tried this yet but it sound YUMM-O!
Planning on making some for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment