Friday, April 10, 2009

Ribs and the weekend


I went to eat at Chili's last night with some friends and got the same thing I always get there - chipolte ribs, loaded potato's and rita's!! LOVE them. Hungry right now, hmmm Mt.Vernon isn't that far.....

I finally did my TAXES yesterday and as expected getting a nice little check/deposit from the US government. I never doubted that I'd get a refund (I play with my withholding to make sure of it in fact), I don't know why I've put off doing them for so long this year - it wasn't even painful - a little time consuming with my three side businesses but not painful.
I finished most of the photo edits from my cousin's shoot yesterday. Posted them on my PhotoBlog if you haven't seen them yet. Today I need to make a disk for my Aunt to take to their house (Jeff & Mary's) Sunday. We're hoping to hear any time now that she's (Mary) gone into labor and their new little boy is en route - no word yet though.

My first load of laundry is in the washer, I've watched Survivor from last night - can't wait until next week when they'll get to vote (anxious to see which plot attempt works), caught up on most of my blog reads, bought a few new cartridges for my Cricut (they're on sale, most just $30 - check them out), baked two packages of the Easter egg sugar cookies by Nestle for Johnathon, Matt, Katie to decorate later - Mom's watching them later today. I have one more wedding quote to finalize, things to purchase for the shower next weekend and grad party and the upcoming weddings. Two photo sessions tomorrow, it's suppose to be close to 60 tomorrow so I'm hoping to do some outside pics. I need to design the graduation invitation in photoshop and my cousin's wedding invitation next week also.

I must find time to clean sometime in the next 36 hour period, it's time to 'make-over' my bathroom with a new look and would love, love, love to find a few hours to spend in the basement scrapping....not looking like that's going to happen but I'm not giving up on it entirely just yet either. I'm making grandma's potato salad for Easter Sunday to go with the ham and that should wrap up my weekend!
If I don't find time to get back on here.....HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment