Sunday, August 9, 2009

Last Christmas

I was organizing my photo files, making disk copies of raw files, and starting the process of working on everything I need to edit.

Right before I went on vacation I downloaded all of the pic files from my many, many camera cards into a huge file - basically I just dumped everything there to deal with later. Well it's now later - I was moving these into their appropriate file location based on what the picture is of and ran across these, someone must have taken my camera to the nursing homes for the Christmas party in 2007.

Little did we now how much the world would change after this Christmas.....






4 comments:

  1. Oh my those are keepers for sure Aunt Pat looked sooo good in those pictures . Cant believe those 3 greats are gone:o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. There just aren't enough words...actually, it brought tears to my eyes. I regret not being there for Grandma's last Christmas. I miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Amy. I am crying now! I miss her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MISS MY GRANDMA. THOSE PICS MAD ME CRY. I ALWAYS WISH I WOULD HAVE SPENT MORE TIME WITH HER AND REGRET LETTING THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF LIFE GET IN THE WAY.

    ReplyDelete